5/4/10

Love Links

Wondering what to make for dinner? Click here to get some f***ing ideas!

If someone asked me if they could give this to me, I would kindly and humbly reply, "Yes, please."

At the same time I am looking for a new comforter/duvet I am also looking for a used van...What a bitch. Maybe I could buy one of these unique, conspiracy theory, perv vans?

Wow...um...wow...I can't imagine inviting two flying, needle-beaked creatures so close to my face...or having the time to sit for HOURS waiting on them.

I absolutely love the pretend dialogue these ladies make celebrities have with each other!

My level of excitement about this film is pretty silly, but I loved this show when I was a kid and I can't wait to see Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper in it...Yowza!!

Now go out and find your own weird, unique links and comment back so I can see what you are up to on the WWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin