7/1/09

Birthday Present







We have been saturated in birthdays this month. I think the count for June is 6 birthdays! That is a lot of presents! I mostly have headed to the store to pick out stuff but I did hand make a few things.

For my nephew who is turning 3 my daughters and I made ABC cards (see above). I hand drew letters on 8.5 x 11 sheets of white paper and we went through the house and yard looking for photographic ABC's.

After we got all 26 pictures, I took my disc to have the photos printed. If I had more time I would have had them laminated but time was short so I found a cute, simple photo album and slipped them in the pockets.

It turned out adorable and everyone loved it. I am keeping the photos to make more for the next under 5 year old birthday present we need.

1 comment:

  1. Neva, I've seen many homemade ABC photo books, but not one with the letters IN the photos, I don't think! Very cute and cool! Great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin