3/7/11

Ironing Monkey

Thanks to Real Simple mag for keeping it real. They have brought us a feature on irons, giving you the ins and outs on what iron is best.

Listen, I don't love many things enough to spend $140 on them. I sure as hell am not going pay even $40 for the privledge to smooth out some wrinkles.

And you can bet your sweet ass I am not going to pay $140 for a weapon of domestic torture unless it comes with a prepackagef chimp that does the damn ironing for me!

Sidenote: I am in the middle of a glucose test in a waiting room after fasting all night and not having a sip of coffee this morning. I may be taking this iron-thing a little too far. My apologies real simple and the elite-pressed of America.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin