3/23/10

Spring Love Links

Regretsy...just because you can make it doesn't mean you should...my favorites categories are: vaginas, baby, and clocks...but maybe that's because that's as far as I have gotten.

Chat Roulette haven't tried this yet but just heard about it...what I heard was it is NOT safe for work or when kids are peering over your shoulder. My child is sitting right beside me so I will have to try it later...

Cake Wrecks some of the funniest things I seen in icing ever!

Babydoll head art, zombies, and Marie Antoinette like you've never seen her! Wendy's Brain Child

Love this lady's art like nursery rhymes meets Tim Burton

Love what this lady can do with freezer paper and a tee shirt!

Okay, go out and enjoy the wonderful world web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin