11/26/09

Grateful

I am grateful for:
my life
waking up every morning
toothbrushes
toilet paper
hot water
my children
their warm, soft, kissable cheeks (most easily accesses when they are asleep)
their laughter, intelligence, abilities, and beauty
my husband who provides for me in so many ways
coffee
the inventor of fat free half and half
a roof over our heads
the clothes on our backs
food in our stomachs
the crunch of pinecones underfoot
a soft, brown lab's exerberunce
NPR
Coke Zero
the convenience of cell phones
a job
good working conditions and reasonable pay
medicine that is readily available
music
the ability to read and write (thank you to Sesame Street, older siblings, and teacher in my formative years)

automobiles
my Mama and Daddy
my Mother-in-Law
Magic Jack (because now the kids aren't on my cell calling their friends)
Wendy
serenity today
my sight
my hearing

Those who read my blog
Those who leave comments
and so, so much more

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You put alot of thought into the list. It shows, and is a great one!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, there is so much to be thankful for.
    I love "toilet-paper" ~ cracked me up. But seriously, when ya think about it.... lol

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin