7/27/11

It's the Worst

Found a list of Top 30 Worst Food in America and I can honestly say that everything almost everything on that list that is not appealing to me (exception #16 and #19 and maybe #29). I like burgers and fries and fajitas and dessert but I wouldn't order these particular things in a restaurant, especially a chain, fast food restaurant. Sorry, don't mean to sound uppity. Well, maybe I do.

Got me thinking about other Worst lists...

Bottom 100 on IMDb...I might have seen one of these. I like the title to #59 and #79.

Worst Album Covers...Yes, oh yes to #77 and Wow to #54 and Aaawwww, Poor Tori #30 and I had #22 and #1.


Worst Celeb Baby Names....I like #5 because I could say to my husband, "You got Moxie?" And apparently Paula Yates is off her flipping rocker and really into Rock Stars. And I never minded Apple, it sure as hell isn't inthe same galaxy as Jermajesty!

Okay, go out into the virtual world and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. The funniest is Worst Gas Station Treat. Like there is a "best" gas station treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a ball looking at these lists! I had to do a good *eyeroll* at the name "Jermajesty"...of course, they could eyeroll at LuLu too...LOL

    Happy Friday Neva!
    LuLu`*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin