12/11/09

Handmade

This week, while B has been home sick and we have been crafting and art-ing. She is making a house out of a box and paper with Santa on top and his reindeer. The fact that it uses a glue/food coloring concoction and unwrapped candy canes makes me think it prolly won't last until next Christmas.

I have been working on teacher gifts and doing a little painting. It feel so good to be back at my art table! I cleaned it up the night before last and now I have a place to work.
These are my winter paintings...(sorry about the backgrounds, that is my very old/well used drafting board and all the stuff I used this week)
















"Birdy, it's cold outside."
Large and small. Small painting is my Christmas Giveaway...details at the end of this post.


Singing Christmas Tree (not finished)




Detail of above (my favorite three kids)


















Winter Tree (you can't tell here but it has silver on it that shimmers!)
I love this one. I may make it into our Christmas cards!


 Detail of above- my little cardinal love couples


Giveaway!
Win the painting "Birdy, it's cold outside."
watercolor on watercolor paper, suitable for framing.

Rules:
1. Follow my blog (thank you if you have already become a follower!)
2. Link to my blog on your blog, a simple line about this contest at the bottom of a post will suffice (email me to tell me you have done so, neva at cashuacoffee.com)
3. Leave a comment for this post telling me why you would like to win. Anything will do, but please...not "Pick me".
4. Enter only once.

That's all, all who follow those three simple rules will be entered and I will randomly pick a winner on December 19, 2009 at noon. Winner will be notified through a comment on their blog and on my blog.

Tomorrow's post: handmade teachers gifts.

4 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful. How blessed you are to be so talented. Hope you have an awesome weekend.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with birds- does that count as a reason? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are awesome! I especially love the tree - You should make them into cards!
    The kids' faces are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin