8/8/09

Award Time!!

Yea, I got an award. I feel all glowey inside! It is so exciting, I had to yell it out to my husband in full detail as he ground coffee (he probably didn't hear any of it) But I would like to thank the Academy...

Jackie, who has a lovely, charming blog at My Three Little Ones gave me this award. Thank so much for the kudos and boost, Jackie!!

I would now like to pay it forward to the blogesphere! Here are the rules of this award:

- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...

I have chosen to pass this award on to:

Pancakes and Lemon Cream
Parke It
Wendy's Brain Child
Soule Mama
Domestic Reflections
The Daily Digress
Spell Out Loud
Sunday Suppers
Marvelous Kiddo


Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I love to read your comments, don't forget to tell me your blog url so I can look at you, too!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the award, i really appreciate it and will have a looksie at the other blogs and do the same. Thanks Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award and thanks for stopping by my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the sweet award! I will pay it forward in the coming week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin